- 1. WEBSITE OWNER
1.1 The www.developdiverse.com Website is exclusively owned property of the Develop Diverse Company, registered in VIRK (commercial register) Copenhagen, DENMARK under the number 38591517, with head office located at Sommerstedgade, 19– 1718 Copenhagen – DENMARK, Tel. +(45) 22536634. DEVELOP DIVERSE, as publisher of the Website, grants to the user a right to private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of its content.
1.2 All data, namely, texts, graphs, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, trademarks, software and features of the DEVELOP DIVERSE website, appearing on the Website and on its various versions, are protected by copyright, trademark rights and all other intellectual property rights, and belong to the DEVELOP DIVERSE company or to third parties granted authorisation by DEVELOP DIVERSE to utilise them.
1.3 The User under these terms and conditions undertakes not to reproduce, summarise, modify, alter or redistribute, without prior express authorisation of the Publisher, any text, title, application, software, logo, image, video, corporate identity, trademark, information or illustration, for any purpose other than a strictly personal one. Any other form of representation (for example: for professional or commercial purposes or for redistribution in quantity) without prior express authorisation would constitute a forgery.
1.4 In addition, the User undertakes not to copy all or part of the Website on any other website and/or internal company network. The User undertakes not to extract all or part of the Website for purposes of importation and storage of its content and the database.
1.5 Any creation of a hypertext link from a website towards the Develop Diverse Website must obtain the prior and express authorisation of the DEVELOP DIVERSE Company, authorisation which the DEVELOP DIVERSE Company may withdraw at any time, without justification for its decision to withdraw the authorisation. Third-party sites are not under the control of the DEVELOP DIVERSE Company, which is in no way responsible for the content of these sites, the links they contain nor the changes or updates which are made to them. DEVELOP DIVERSE provides these links for reasons of facility, information and no inclusion of any link implies the prior approval of such websites by the DEVELOP DIVERSE Company. The risks linked to the utilisation of these websites are the full responsibility of the user, who will comply with their terms and conditions of use.
2. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
2.1 Access to the Website is free and open, in a continuous and permanent manner, except in a case of force majeure or other event beyond the control of the DEVELOP DIVERSE Company, and eventual crashes and technical interventions, maintenance and necessary updates required to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
2.2 DEVELOP DIVERSE, and all third parties involved in the creation of the Website, provide no explicit or implicit warranty, and assume no responsibility with regard to the utilisation of the Website. Therefore, they cannot be liable to a user of another party.
3. DD-Scan TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1 The features
- The features included in each package are detailed in the Pricing page in the website.
- Features can also be purchased separately, and thus extra costs will apply.
- The number of job ads the user has access to depends on the package bought.
- The technical support is done by email to email@example.com and/or by phone at +45 22536634. The technical support is between 9 to 5 pm CET.
3.2 The Copyright Ownership & Intellectual Property Rights are:
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that Develop Diverse will hold all intellectual property rights in the Software including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark right
- The Client agrees not to claim any ownership in the Software’s intellectual property at any time. Develop Diverse has full ownership of the developed software and features.
- The Client owns all entered data by the Client, including personal data and job posts before and after being neutralized.
3.3 Terms of Payment
- The Client shall pay fixed amount defined in the website, unless specified otherwise. The prices in the website are excluding VAT (taxes).
- Develop Diverse will send an invoice to the Client with the price of the software, and will be paid by the Client within 14 days after receiving the invoice.
- The Client agrees to pay upfront the amount specified in the invoice.
- The Client will not have access to the tool until the payment is reflected in Develop Diverse account.
3.4 Confidentiality and Access Rights
- The Client gives authorization to Develop Diverse to store its (the Client) job ads before and after neutralization for a period of 2 years for the purpose of improving the Software further.
If the Client provides statistics to Develop Diverse in terms of the hiring demographics related to the neutralized job posts which includes the gender and number of applicants per job ad throughout the hiring process, Develop Diverse will keep all the information related to the hiring demographics confidential. It will be used solely for software improvement and software development purposes. Storage and transfer of Personal Data must take place in such a way that it is inaccessible to others.
Develop Diverse will ask for prior permission from the Client before publishing any information related to the Client´s job posts and hiring demographics.
- The Client will ask permission from Develop Diverse before publishing any information related to the Software. Neutralized job ads are not included in this definition.
- The Client shall not (i) disclose to any third party the details regarding the Software which are not public, including, without limitation any information regarding the Software’s code, the specifications of the different software versions, or any other Confidential Information Develop Diverse provides the Client, (ii) make copies of any Confidential Information or any content based on the concepts contained within the Confidential Information for personal use or for distribution unless requested to do so by Develop Diverse, or (iii) use Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Develop Diverse. The Client shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required and shall require those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement.
- Upon material breach of the terms by the Client, the Client may not use the Software and the Client will stop having access to the platform.
- If either party suspends its payments, files bankruptcy, goes into insolvency treatment or initiate composition negotiations, the other party is entitled without further notice to terminate this Agreement.
3.6 This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Denmark, and Danish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3.7 The Client has the ability to read and accept all conditions and terms listed above and indicates full acceptance and approval of this Collaboration Agreement when clicking electronically under the Sign-up pop-up window labelled “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.