At Develop Diverse, our vision is to normalize diversity through inclusive communication, enabling companies to create inclusive cultures and increase diversity in the workplace. We provide companies with a software platform that finds potentially biased language and suggests inclusive alternatives, along with the hard data to back up these recommendations. While we currently focus primarily on job ads, we aim to extend our platform to all types of text and all communication channels, for companies and people alike. Our customers include Amazon, Vestas and Maersk Tankers.
We are innovative and fun people who are very open-minded and strive for growth! We are also an equal opportunity employer. Not only that, but celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate, so creating an inclusive workplace is our number one priority.
We are looking for a Front-End Development Lead to join us as we explore new technologies and platforms to integrate with our own. We’re based in Copenhagen, but remote is also OK.
You believe normalizing diversity and empowering companies to be more inclusive is important, and you also share our key values of compassion, respect and integrity. At the same time, you would like to be an integral part of our team, contribute with your expertise, further develop your skills with us and make every effort to ensure that our mission succeeds.
- Have worked with the NodeJS/webpack environment for web applications for 3 years
- Have either built a browser extension (webkit/gecko/blink) or a mobile application (ios/android)
- Enjoy rapid prototyping and functional design iterations
- Like to work in an ever-growing and changing environment
- Have a background and interest in software architecture/software design
You will be reporting directly to our CTO.
- Be an integral part of the team, setting the tone for frontend development going forward.
- Work towards a more equitable world
- Work in a highly motivated, international, diverse and creative team.
- Accessible workspace.
If you fit the requirements and feel like this is the job you were looking for, please, do not hesitate and apply! Feel free to ask any questions by email and/or give us a call.
You can direct your questions and/or application to: email@example.com